17 May 2013

Maijazz-exhibition

Maijazz-exhibition
Åsmund Haukelisdsæter, Ingrid Haukelidsæter, Jannik Abel, Alf Solbakken
5.5.13-
Galleri Sult, Stavanger
Art based on music, part of the Maijazz program

All the invited artists were provided the music "Dancers" by jazz saxophonist Jan Garbarek. Inspired by this music, this is the outcome, presented in the temporary concert room at Sult Gallery during the May jazz festival in Stavanger. A crazy, but very interesting way of creating an exhibition, it would be inspiring to see works based on other music too some other time.

Jannik Abel: If I loved you I would tell you this + The mark + Dans my love + Actions speak louder than words
Jannik Abel: If I loved you I would tell you this + The mark + Dans my love + Actions speak louder than words

Åsmund Haukelidsæter: Dansere
Åsmund Haukelidsæter: Dansere

Alf Solbakken: Blå
Alf Solbakken: Blå

Alf Solbakken: Dans 1-5
Alf Solbakken: Dans 1-5

Ingrid Haukelidsæter: Puls
Ingrid Haukelidsæter: Puls